Experience a simple, complete backup and recovery protection solution for your business with Tech Data Veritas Backup Exec™ on Microsoft Azure - covering all your data across physical, virtual, and multi-cloud environments.
Deal in Trust
Data is driving business insights worldwide, so it’s a precious resource.
If your customers can’t trust that their data is stored securely, they’re giving away the keys to the kingdom. This is why Tech Data Veritas Backup Exec™ on Microsoft Azure is such a powerful resource for companies of any size. Veritas are world leaders in data backup and recovery systems, while Microsoft Azure provide cloud services to 54 regions globally, more than any other cloud provider. On top of that, 95% of Fortune 500 companies trust their business on the Microsoft cloud.
At a time when security is everything, trust in the best.
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services – giving your customers all the solutions they need to move faster, achieve more, and cost-effectively meet their requirements.
Primarily used to build, deploy, and manage applications, Microsoft Azure encompasses a variety of features to deploy applications faster, while offering added security. The solution supports your customers in building anything from simple mobile apps to enterprise-grade, internet-scale solutions.
Tech Data Veritas Backup Exec™ on Microsoft Azure - Making data backup and recovery easy
Easy to buy
3 ways to buy: pre-configured ‘click to run’ solutions, configure your own, or a fully managed solution
Easy to sell
Tech Data’s StreamOne Cloud Marketplace offers partners full access to customised cloud disaster recovery and backup options based on client needs, ensuring the most secure, reliable and effective programme. No substantial upfront investment required
Easy to control
Tech Data Veritas Backup Exec™ on Microsoft Azure runs on proven and secure Microsoft technology, with flexible failover and customise recovery plan over multiple virtual machines (VM)
Easy to manage
Access the management portal from anywhere at any time. Tech Data provides you – as a Microsoft CSP partner – an overview of Microsoft Azure consumption and analytics on Tech Data’s StreamOne Cloud Marketplace
Easy to deploy
We have the know-how. Our centres of excellence (CoE) provide Microsoft Azure experts in the field to support and train partners. Tech Data helps you reach Cloud Mastery with a range of cloud enablement activities
Tech Data Veritas Backup Exec™ on Microsoft Azure data protection solution is a multi-tenant model which allows management of various solutions and services through a single platform. It allows you to serve your small and midsize customers who want to reassure their business continuity and protect their data applications no matter where they’re located – either among disks and cloud, directly into the cloud, or through a multivendor approach.
The solution leverages the cloud to optimise end user storage costs and overall infrastructure by providing a one cloud solution to backup data and avoid data duplication. The process seamlessly scales Backup Exec to the cloud, and customers can choose from a range of fully tested and certified integrated cloud connectors with Microsoft Azure.
What this ultimately means for your customer is simplicity and cost efficiency
- Data backup and recovery systems can be accessed quickly and easily through one portal
- Digital transformation is accelerated, therefore allowing customers to innovate faster, and drive profits
- Pre-configured solutions can be deployed in just one hour, via automated settings configured by you through PowerShell
For you, the reseller, the benefits of offering Tech Data Veritas Backup Exec™ on Microsoft Azure are clear
- Tech Data offer simplified subscription licensing options – choose how you pay, and how much you pay
- No upfront investment is required
- You receive the full support from the Tech Data Solution Center of Excellence, with Veritas and Microsoft Azure experts in the field to support and train you to be able to offer a comprehensive cloud and next generation tech portfolio
- The Microsoft CSP program from Tech Data gives exclusive access to programmes and promotions
- Offer your customers advanced integration with some of the latest third-party software releases, including Microsoft Server and Microsoft Hyper-V
Enjoy an array of detailed resources from Veritas and Tech Data to upskill your team and your customers. Resources available include videos, case studies, infographics and blogs, as well as Veritas content on our Newsflash and InTouch platforms.