Red Hat is best known for its revolutionary approach to engaging with the open source community. By participating in the development of projects, integrating them into a commercially viable product and then stabilising and securing them ready for enterprise use.
Red Hat has a full portfolio of 50 products across hybrid cloud infrastructure, cloud-native application development, and management and automation. The most popular products within Red Hats portfolio are Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ansible Automation Platform, and Red Hat OpenShift.
Tech Data is the only Red Hat Distributor in the UK with the ability to work with partners across both resell and managed services. With the ability to sell CCSP and resell subscriptions we’re able to help you no matter how you or your customers wish to consume the technology.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Enterprise Linux is the Operating System that is designed for hybrid cloud environments. Red Hat Enterprise Linux gives enterprises a consistent environment across public, private, and hybrid cloud environments.
Built for developers with a choice
of recent stable development
languages, databases and
Made for the future with
support for the latest GPU
technologies allow your
engineers to work with
innovative machine learning
or smart analytics applications.
Empower operations to help
developers with application
streams that let your offer
the tool versions developers
want, independent of OS
Ansible Automation Platform
Ansible Automation Platform provides the foundation for enterprise automation at scale. Ansible’s automation language, YAML, is human readable and makes it easy for teams to collaborate, organise and share content across the organisation. It provides a central platform for users to control their infrastructure with a visual dashboard, role based access control, and analytics.
- Automate anything; infrastructure, applications, networks, containers, security, and cloud
- Builds on community Ansible with Enterprise grade features such as RBAC, API integrations, a user interface, workflows, and secure content
- A high return on investment with returns as high as 498% - calculate your return at redhat.com/savetime
Red Hat OpenShift
Red Hat OpenShift is enterprise grade Kubernetes and has been built to enable a hybrid cloud strategy. Red Hat OpenShift provides a common experience across all environments and enables developers to access self service provisioning.
- Streamline delivery and standardise your developer workflows with support for multiple environments, and enable continuous integration alongside automated release management
- Deploy at the push of a button reducing system administrating headaches related to building and deploying containerised applications
- Develop applications with languages and tools you want and access to quickstart templates to build apps, frameworks and databases with one click.