Deliver convenient, secure access to your extended enterprise with RSA SecurID Access, the leading multi-factor authentication and identity assurance solution. Whether you deploy it "as a service" in the cloud or on premises, RSA SecurID Access protects both SaaS applications and traditional enterprise resources with a full range of authentication methods and dynamic, risk-driven access policies.
- Multifactor Authentication
- Advanced Mobile Authentication Migration
- Support for Multiple Mobile Platforms
- Access Controls
- Identity Assurance
RSA NetWitness Endpoint, an endpoint detection and response solution that leverages unique, continuous endpoint behavioural monitoring and advanced machine learning to dive deeper into endpoints and more accurately and rapidly identify targeted, unknown and non-malware attacks that other endpoint security solutions miss entirely. With RSA NetWitness Endpoint, security teams gain the unparalleled endpoint visibility they need to more quickly detect threats they couldn’t see before and investigate them more thoroughly.
- Continuously monitor endpoints and immediately receive prioritised alerts
- Drastically reduce dwell time by rapidly detecting and identifying new, unknown and non-malware attacks
- Increase resolution rate and cut the cost, time and scope of incident response
RSA SecurID Suite goes beyond traditional identity and access management, using identity insights, threat intelligence and business context to provide secure access to all of your users, across all of your applications, from the ground to the cloud. It brings together multi-factor authentication, risk-based access management, identity governance and user lifecycle management in one powerful suite of solutions.
- Provides Identity and Access Assurance
- Enables a Risk-Based Approach
- Extends Access Protection
- World leading Authentication Solution
Companies are increasingly provisioning mobile devices for employees, and not only for knowledge workers. A wide range of field workers are now using mobile devices to perform a variety of activities, from accessing training materials and technical documentation stored on the corporate network to using augmented reality apps. Use RSA SecurID Access to authenticate mobile devices connecting to your network.
The RSA Archer GRC Platform supports business-level management of enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC). RSA Archer GRC solutions platform allows you to adapt a broad range of solutions to your requirements, build new business processes, and integrate with external systems without touching a single line of code. RSA Archer’s flexible strategy has won over some of the most demanding Fortune 500 companies. These businesses have seized the power of the Platform to make RSA Archer solutions their own, modelling additional business processes in a fraction of the time it would take to develop traditional custom applications.
The RSA NetWitness Platform applies the most advanced technology to enable security teams to work more efficiently and effectively. It uses behavioural analysis, data science techniques and threat intelligence to help analysts detect and resolve both known and unknown attacks BEFORE they disrupt your business. And it uses machine learning to automate and orchestrate the entire incident response lifecycle. Because the RSA NetWitness Platform does all of this—and more—on a single platform, it allows security teams to collapse disparate security tools and the data they generate into a single, powerful and blazingly fast user interface.
- Security Business Alignment
- Faster Threat Detection
- Unsurpassed Visibility
- Smarter, Faster Analytics
The RSA NetWitness Platform for threat defence applies the most advanced technology to detect, prioritize and automate the response to threats in a fraction of the time of other platforms.
- Detects intrusions that have bypassed log-centric SIEMs and preventative controls as they’re happening, so you can contain business impact
- Exposes the full scope of advanced persistent threats, so you know exactly how to respond
- Orchestrates and automates investigation and response, tripling the impact of your team
- Network Detection and Response (NDR) and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) that are core to the platform