For Veritas NetBackup protected applications running on Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV), your customers get a seamless, natively integrated cloud-based solution that delivers high availability while mitigating data centre complexity, costs and footprint.
Offer your customers a seamless, natively integrated cloud-based solution with Veritas NetBackup protected applications running on Nutanix AHV. The solution delivers high availability while mitigating data centre complexity, costs and footprint.
Give every Nutanix cloud a Veritas lining
Deliver to your customers the know-how of two world-class experts in one exceptional cloud management solution. Veritas are world leaders in data backup and recovery systems, while Nutanix are the go-to provider of enterprise cloud on hyper-converged infrastructure.
Veritas’ flagship NetBackup 8.1 is now certified to protect workloads virtualised on Nutanix’s AHV, meaning organisations can now rapidly deploy a single, web-based, scalable end-to-end data centre infrastructure.
- Agentless architecture provides automated decision-making over data storage, while still providing data visibility on a granular level
- Data is securely accessed and can be migrated across multiple locations and platforms regardless of where it is stored, meaning business becomes proactive, not reactive; trends can be tracked in real-time, and decisions made when needed most
- Quick and easy deployment, with intelligent operations automated, reducing both CapEx and OpEx for companies of any size
- Futureproof data management system that intelligently scales to meet the growing needs of the end user
- Rapid deployment of next-generation, scale-out, multi-petabyte, hyperconverged workloads
23% of IT time and resources is spent on pre-system deployment1
Veritas NetBackup with Nutanix AHV allows IT teams to be able to strategically focus on business applications and services that power your customer’s business, rather than worry about the platform on which they’re running. Make your customers cost efficient, not costly to be efficient.
The sheer quantity of high-value data companies produce is increasing at an unprecedented rate. This is the data that provides business insights and drives innovation in every industry. The problem is exacerbated by the fact that legacy data protection does not work for these next-generation workloads, and the expertise required to implement next-generation solutions can be prohibitively expensive, and often difficult to source. It’s crucial, therefore, for companies to have a means of easily and reliably storing data that doesn’t disrupt the bottom line, along with having the ability to recall it whenever it’s needed.
It’s why the Veritas and Nutanix partnership is a gamechanger. It provides an integrated platform on which to run and manage data backup and recovery operations, and scales intelligently, for businesses of any size.
Enjoy an array of detailed resources from Veritas and Tech Data to upskill your team and your customers. Resources available include videos, case studies, infographics and blogs, as well as Veritas content on our Newsflash and InTouch platforms.