Take Microsoft Azure further with our collaborative offerings from leading vendors such as Citrix, NetApp, Red Hat, SAP, Veeam and Veritas. Tech Data are here to simplify and demystify the deployment of these third party vendors into Azure, so you can reap the benefits.
Microsoft Azure Ecosystems
Embrace a secure digital transformation with the Microsoft and Citrix partnership. Citrix allow businesses to integrate diverse technologies, platforms, devices, and clouds into their workspace, without disrupting their existing infrastructure. They provide context-aware, software-defined perimeters to secure and protect your customers across hybrid- and multi-cloud environments.
With a partnership that’s 25+ years strong, Microsoft and Citrix ensure their products are best-in-class. With over 230,000 joint customers, and tens of millions of users, this partnership is undeniable. The collaborative efforts ensure partners receive:
- Strong and reliable security, scalability, management and performance of enterprise software and online services
- Compliance to industry standards, organisational commitment and new cloud computing trends
- Deep integration with Microsoft server and desktop operating systems and management tools
- A mutual perception for flexible, smooth and compelling computing for today’s mobile workforce
Grow and transform your business with the help of Microsoft and NetApp cloud solutions. The partnership between NetApp and Microsoft offers users the opportunity to expand and accelerate your customers’ use of cloud-based data centre infrastructure, services and applications.
Why chose NetApp and Microsoft?
- Familiar enterprise-class features allow customers to manage data easily
- Multiple consumption models enable customers to only pay for the storage they need
- Simple point-and-click deployment to provision and manage storage easily
- Backup is sped up, restoring process to Azure
- Increase your customers’ cost savings and operational efficiency
Offer your customers Red Hat OpenShift on Microsoft Azure.
The partnership between Red Hat and Microsoft enables and provides partners with an exciting and promising opportunity of deploying OpenShift on Azure. OpenShift offers a container-based platform with enterprise grade security and compliance, whilst deploying it on Azure enables your partner to get up and running within minutes.
What are the benefits of the partnership?
- Security – Enterprise grade security, compliance and container management
- Competitive Advantage – Get up and running within minutes, without infrastructure costs
- Enable Innovation – Take advantage of greater speed, scale, security and cost benefits
- End-to-end Support – Deeper and richer support experience than any other public cloud offering
- Simplicity – Enable unified workload management across hybrid cloud environments
Move your SAP Workloads to Microsoft Azure.
When you need SAP HANA with high levels of flexibility, security and availability, Tech Data offer you and your customers a full cloud solution with SAP HAN on Azure.
This Tech Data solution includes professional assessment, planning and consultancy services for SAP, alongside its expertise on Microsoft Azure, to support you and your customers with these mission-critical workloads in the cloud.
Key differentiators of SAP HANA on Azure:
Grow your business by managing your customer’s journey for SAP to the cloud.
- Add complementary capabilities to you business with SAP management for migration, setup activities and on-going services with SLA guarantee on SAP availability.
- Direct access to certified SAP consultants and Azure engineers with 10 years+ experience.
Access to a SAP certified support partner for Europe, so your customers are in safe hands.
- Premier support contracts available, supporting high incident reaction times on Microsoft Azure.
- Direct support on pre-sales, pricing, special offers and SAP certified architecture design.
Offer your customers integrated solutions for Microsoft Azure with Veeam.
Remove complexity and offer your customers simplified business continuity between their data Centre and the Microsoft cloud with Veeam.
Veeam delivers the ability to lower costs by archiving data to Azure, and mitigate risk by backing up Office 365, whilst offering protection of workloads with Azure virtual machines.
Why Choose Microsoft and Veeam?
- Non-stop business continuity to instantly recover cross-cloud anything to anywhere
- Digital transformation agility with multi-cloud data management and migration
- Analytics and visibility with actionable insights for data management, operational performance and compliance
Storage and data protection are strategic technologies. The partnership between Microsoft and Veritas brings a new dimension to the cloud by offering game-changing cloud data protection for your customers. Backup Exec by Veritas enables your customers to accelerate their digital transformation, innovate faster and gain greater cost efficiencies whilst keeping data at the forefront of their minds in a GDPR world.
Here’s why you should utilise the powerful collaboration of Microsoft Azure and Veritas Backup Exec:
- Powerful data visibility
- Cost efficiencies
- Market-leading agility and flexibility
- Ensure peace of mind
- Data security and compliance
- Zero rip and replace requirements
- Rapid recoverability
Explore the latest Microsoft resources on Trusted Advisor
Discover through our resource portfolio how working with Tech Data will empower you to maximise your sales, boost profit margins and satisfy your customers.