As IBM’s largest UK distributor, Tech Data are able to offer the full range of IBM products. What’s more, our in-depth knowledge of each of them means you needn’t worry about how to find the right one. Below are just some of the fantastic IBM products Tech Data has to offer.
Analytics & AI
Data Science & AI
- Watson Studio – Automated data preparation meets enhanced visual modelling in Watson Studio, IBM’s leading data science and machine learning platform.
- Watson Machine Learning – Build, train, and deploy machine learning models with Watson Machine Learning. Enhanced AI empowers data like no other.
- Watson OpenScale – Tracking AI performance and impact in a single console, Watson OpenScale allows for continual fine tuning of AI outcomes.
- SPSS – A suite of products made to simplify statistical gathering and analysis, along with easy-to-use modelling tools to test any hypothesis.
- Cognos Analytics – Cloud-based business intelligence and analytics that makes visualisation, analysis and sharing simple. Uncover data insights fast.
Hybrid Data Management
- Hybrid Data Management Platform – View data from any source, of any type and workload. IBM’s Hybrid Data Management Platform keeps data visible, accessible, and insightful.
- IBM Integrated Analytics System – Better enable data scientists with IBM Integrated Analytics System. It’s massive parallel processing helps realise real-time value with machine learning without explicit programming.
- Cloud PAK for Data System – Plug and play data analysis is here thanks to IBM Cloud Pak for Data System. Exceptional simplicity of use, elastic scalability, and unprecedented agility.
- Db2 – The Db2 family of hybrid data management products is designed to manage both structured and unstructured data both on premises, and in private and public cloud environments.
Unified Governance and Integration
- IBM InfoSphere Information Server for Data Integration – Extracts and transforms data in any style and loads it to any system. Data can also be delivered via bulk, virtual, and incremental options.
- Watson Knowledge Catalogue – Powers intelligent, self-service discovery of data and models, enabling their use for AI, machine learning and deep learning, wherever they reside.
- IBM InfoSphere Optim Archive – Reduce hardware, storage, and maintenance costs through scalable data archiving and retiring. Doing so minimises the associated risks of unnecessary data retention.
- Stored IQ – The Stored IQ Suite brings order and automation to data discovery, records management, compliance activities, storage optimisation and data migration initiatives.
Internet of Things (IoT)
Explore the latest IBM resources on Trusted Advisor
Discover through our resource portfolio how working with Tech Data will empower you to maximise your sales, boost profit margins and satisfy your customers.