What is Tech-as-a-Service?
Our program helps you to move your customers away from large capital investments, converting CAPEX to OPEX and reducing the need for difficult budget requirement conversations. Instead, they can enjoy technology, training, services and maintenance through a low-cost, monthly or quarterly Tech-as-a-Service subscription plan.
Make more, sell more
Sell more content and services
Create customers for life
Forget having to complete numerous orders for different vendors’ hardware; purchase Chrome devices from various vendor partners under one, unified and simple Tech-as-a-Service quote today.
What are the business benefits?
By transforming the way your technology is procured, you can improve your margins, shorten technology refresh cycles, and sell more services than ever before. Create long-term, sustainable relationships with customers for life.
Tech-as-a-Service will differentiate your business in an overcrowded market. It will empower you to meet your customer’s IT and budget requirements, so you can always deliver an exceptional service.
Resellers can make upwards of 10% margin on subscription compared to 2% per capital expenditure deal
Reduced PC Refresh Rate
Customers can realise a reduced refresh rate of up to six months
Streamlined Sales Process
Quote to contract in just 2 days
How can you get involved?
The process for becoming Tech-as-a-Service enabled, to getting paid on the first transaction couldn’t be simpler.
The first step is to register your interest by contacting either the Tech-as-a-Service Team or your Tech Data Account Manager.
Tech Data have invested heavily in the Tech-as-a-Service portal to make a complicated process
of getting finance quotations and customers credit cleared, very simple.
- Build your basket on InTouch (uk.techdata.com), and click on the Tech-as-a-Service quote button
- Add your own margin to the hardware - here you can also add your own services to maximise the opportunity with the customer
- Download your customer friendly PDF quote – once your customer has given approval, submit their details on the portal
- Your customer will be automatically underwritten, so expect the decision within seconds
- Your customer can electronically sign a subscription agreement, and you simply order and deliver the equipment to take advantage of any bid or special pricing
Most importantly, once delivered, you’ll be paid straight away.
Transform the way you sell by creating a predictable,
service-led revenue stream with Tech-as-a-Service.