Simplify your customer’s IT and solve their business challenges with award winning enterprise solutions from Dell EMC and Tech Data. The Dell EMC Enterprise portfolio is brimming with future-ready, standards-based data centre solutions that will enable your customers to leverage their current technology while seamlessly incorporating Dell EMC innovations tailored to their needs.
Converged and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
Give your customers real savings and real results by modernising their IT with hyper-converged and converged infrastructure from Dell EMC.
Hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) enables your customers to decouple their compute, storage and networking functions from their underlying infrastructure. This decoupling will vastly improve their infrastructure efficiency and lower their total cost of ownership.
The Dell EMC HCI portfolio delivers cloud-like agility, improved scalability, and simplified IT management.
- 177% faster database performance1
Offer your customers maximum flexibility and choice with Ready Stack validated designs from Dell EMC. Simplify and accelerate their deployment of data centre infrastructure with world-class components and engineering guidance from Dell EMC and Tech Data.
- Up to 66% more efficient IT operations2
Your customer’s data is invaluable to them, secure and protect it with Data Protection solutions from Dell EMC. These backup, recovery, archiving and migration solutions are powerful and cost-effective, and will improve your customers uptime and avoid costly data loss.
Dell EMC is the market leader in purpose-built backup appliances:
- Automate data services
- Secure data assets
- Simplify your customer’s data landscape
- 10X faster deployment3
Data protection and Backup Solutions
Enable your customers to protect their critical data, Identify suspicious activity and perform data recovery with easy-to-deploy management and automation software.
Dell EMC Data Protection is architected for the modern, software-defined data centre with industry-leading VMware integration
Meet your customer’s most stringent recovery objectives while they protect their traditional and emerging workloads across multi-cloud environments.
Enable your customers to be 3.5x more likely to make faster data-driven decisions with industry leading data storage solutions from Dell EMC.
Secure your customer’s most valuable data with the right combination of scalability, efficiency, intelligence and multi-cloud integration.
- PowerMax – Future-proofed, end-to-end NVMe technology and real-time machine learning
- Dell EMC Unity – Simple unified storage with hybrid cloud
- SC Series – Efficient federated storage with workload mobility
- PowerVault ME4 – Affordable entry storage optimised for SAN/DAS
- Xtrem10 – Extreme performance with inline data reduction
- VMAX All Flash – All-Flash consolidation for mission-critical workloads
File and Object Storage
Enable your customers to manage the rapid growth of their unstructured data while efficiently consolidating file and object data for a range of workloads at any scale.
- Isilon Scale-Out NAS - #1 Scale-out NAS for any file workload
- Dell EMC ECS – Cloud-scale, geo distributed object storage
- Dell EMC Unity – Flexible unified file/block storage for diverse workloads
Dell EMC Servers
Power your customers traditional and emerging workloads with servers from Dell EMC. Accelerate your customers' IT Transformation with innovative servers:
Scalable Business Architecture
Highly scalable architecture and flexible internal storage will maximise performance across the widest range of applications
Automate the entire server lifecycle from deployment to retirement with embedded intelligence that will dramatically increase your customers' productivity.
Protect your customers and their business with a deep layer of defence built into the hardware and firmware of every server.
PowerEdge rack servers will enable your customers data centre to handle any workload. They combine a highly scalable architecture and optimum balance of compute and memory to maximise performance across the widest range of applications.
Why should you and your customers choose Dell EMC servers?
- World record in SAP performance4
- Widest range of in-server storage options ever in PowerEdge servers
- IT Pro “Editor’s Choice” award with -star ratings (R640 & R740xd)
- #1 in price/performance (R740xd)5
- Powerful 4-socket performance and GPU acceleration for data analytics, AI and machine learning
Enable your customers to precisely tailor, quickly deploy and easily manage their infrastructure while lowering their TCO with the PowerEdge modular portfolio from Dell EMC.
- PowerEdge MX – Modular, integrated solution with easy deployment, management, and maximum longevity
- PowerEdge FX Series – Hybrid platform with the density of blade servers and the simplicity of rack-based systems
- PowerEdge VRTX – Compact chassis integrating servers, storage, networking and management
- PowerEdge C Series – Accelerated computing platform for high-performance cognitive workloads
Give your customers a server that will grow with their organisation, at their own pace. Why choose Tower Servers from Dell EMC:
- Flexible configurations with large internal capacities
- Broad portfolio for SOHO, ROBO and SMB markets
- Rackable for continued use as companies grow
Enable your customers to increase the productivity, reliability and cost effectiveness off their servers while making IT operations more efficient. The OpenManage portfolio allows your customers to take control and automate the full IT lifecycle.
- Powerful infrastructure automation with OpenManage Enterprise
- Anytime, anywhere access to PowerEdge server status with OpenManage Mobile
- Leverage existing management consoles with OpenManage Integrations for VMware vCenter®, Microsoft® System Center and Ansible Modules
The PowerEdge XR2 server delivers long life for harsh or space-constrained environments, without compromising on performance. These servers are perfect for your customers who’s environments demand that little bit more.
- Secure storage – Up to 8 high-capacity SSDs with up to 30TB of storage
- Shock certified to 40G of operational shock with SSDs6
- Extreme temperature range – Cold start down to -15°C and up to 45°C with excursions up to 55°C for 8 hours at a time7
PowerEdge servers are pre-configured for your customers’ workloads so they can build or scale as they please.
- Configurations available for VMware vSAN, Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct, VxFlex and SAP HANA
- Save time on configuration and testing
- Solution-level customer support included
Our specialists can help you to grow your business and satisfy your customers, get in touch today to ask any questions and find out how we can help you accelerate your Dell business.
1Based on a Principled Technologies Report commissioned by Dell EMC, “Handle more orders with faster response times, today and tomorrow,” July 2017, comparing the Dell EMC VxRail P470F with VMware vSAN to the HPE SimpliVity 380 with OmniStack using a workload of 36 virtual machines. Actual performance will vary.
2Based on the IDC whitepaper sponsored by Dell EMC, "The Business Value of Modernizing Mission-Critical Applications with Dell EMC VxBlock Systems,” October 2017. Actual results will vary.
3Based on Dell EMC internal analysis, February 2017.
4 SAP BW Advanced Mixed Load, August 2017. Dell EMC PowerEdge R940, four Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 processors/112 cores/224 threads, 1536 GB main memory. Throughput/hour (advanced query navigation steps): 56,600; Normalized mean runtime single query test: 3.51 seconds/billion records; Total runtime delta load/transformation test: 220 seconds. SAP published: http://www.sap.com/benchmark Certification #2017037
5 Based on Dell EMC testing using TPCx-Big Bench for Scale Factor 100000, March 2018. Dell EMC test results validated by InfoSizing, an independent 3rd party. See http://www.tpc.org/tpcx-bb/results/tpcxbb_perf_results.asp for additional detail.
6 PowerEdge XR2 has been tested and certified to MIL-STD-810G standards, performed and reported independently by accredited testing companies, 2018.
7 PowerEdge XR2 has been tested and certified to MIL-STD-810G, IEC 60945 and DNV 2.4 standards, performed and reported independently by accredited testing companies, 2018.