The Dell Technologies Client product portfolio is as extensive as it is efficient, agile and reliable. Built to maximise operational effectiveness and optimise flexibility at any scale, the portfolio is thoughtfully designed to help your customers to stay connected to their world.
Mobility at its best
Dell Chromebooks are the perfect tool for your education customers, empowering student-led learning. These products are built with the best durability to withstand every school day. What’s more, they’re a very cost-effective solution that present high profit opportunities.
- Constructed for collaboration – A 180-degree hinge allows Dell Chromebooks to lay flat, making it easy to share content with other students and teachers.
- Lasts all day – With at least 10 hours of battery life, Chromebooks power students through even the longest school days.
- Child-proof – Chromebooks come complete with sealed, spill-resistant keyboards, rubberised edges and Drop Protection, so it can withstand lockers, lunchrooms, backpacks and buses.
Harness all-day productivity
Latitude laptops and 2-in1s enable all day productivity with the most secure and manageable features, all in a beautifully designed machine that your customers will be proud to carry.
- Beautifully designed and environmentally friendly – Latitude laptops and 2-in-1s are made with premium materials like recycled carbon fibre, so your customers can enjoy supreme durability while taking advantage of the smallest and lightest form factor on the planet.
- Stay powered and connected – Game changing battery life and extensive connectivity options such as 4G/LTE and singly cable docking means your customers can stay powered up and connected wherever they are. What’s more, Express Charge gives workers up to an 80% charge in less than an hour.
- Security your customers can rely on – Dell’s Latitude portfolio has the most secure laptops and 2-in-1s in the world. Your customers can rest assured their data is always protected with a wide variety of biometric readers and encrypted hard drives.
Dell also provide the full range of Latitude accessories including mice, keyboards, cases, docking station so every element of your workspace equipment is covered.
Delivering real-world durability
Your customers have a job to do, and with the Dell Latitude Rugged range you can ensure that they can continue to be productive, no matter what their work environment may be. Built to stand the most challenging conditions, Latitude Rugged offers world-class reliability.
- Latitude Rugged products are designed from the ground up with high-performance materials for maximum durability and data protection. Ultra polymers with high-compression strength provide impact protection, while magnesium alloy provides a rigid backbone.
- Control reflectivity and reduce glare with Direct-View outdoor-readable displays. These displays rely less on backlight brightness, conserve battery life, and are designed to look great in all conditions, including indoors and in low-light.
- Extreme temperatures shouldn’t hinder performance, QuadCool™ - a fully-sealed fan-based thermal management system – keeps critical system components running cool while protecting them from dust and water ingress.
Master the workspace
Designed for a refined user experience that’s easy to manage OptiPlex products are powerful business desktops and all-in-ones with best-in-class security features.
- Desktops – OptiPlex desktops are built to fit your customers’ environment. Crafted with the power of Intel 7th Generation processors in space-saving designs, your customers get maximum performance from a form factor that best fits their workspace.
- Micros – OptiPlex Micros are built to save space, with the smallest chassis design that can be mounted just about anywhere. These small machines pack a powerful punch thanks to the latest 7th Gen Intel® processors.
- Optimised Security – Dell Technologies offers comprehensive encryption, leading authentication and innovation malware prevention from a single source. Dell Technologies Data Security solutions protect end-user data and make it easy to centrally manage endpoint security and compliance.
- All-in-ones – OptiPlex All-in-Ones provide the aesthetic, space-saving design of an All-in-One with the flexibility to manage your displays separately from the system. They’re highly versatile with a telescopic handle for easy relocation and flexible viewing with pivot, tilt swivel and height adjustability.
Precision Mobile Workstations
Built for professional creators
Precision Mobile Workstations are Dell’s highest performing and fully customisable workstations which are designed, tested and certified with professional applications.
Enable your customers to run their most demanding applications with confidence; Dell Technologies certify Precision products with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and offer the option to factory install RHEL on Precision Mobile Workstations, so your customers can start using it right out of the box.
Designed to be the best
XPS from Dell Technologies delivers the ultimate experience with the highest resolution displays, exceptional build quality, unique materials and powerful features. All XPS Products are beautiful, mobile powerhouses that enable your customers to work and play anywhere.
- CinemaColour – Engineered with best-in-class panel technology, combined with advanced hardware and software to power content with a superior dynamic range, Dell CinemaColour delivers the deepest blacks, the most dazzling brights and more vivid detail across the entire colour spectrum.
- CinemaSound – Experience studio-quality sound with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro which boosts volume and clarifies every tone.
- CinemaStream – Game-changing wireless channels maximise bandwidth to your videos for a seamless, stutter-free experience.
Fitting every need and budget
The #1 monitor brand in the world.*
Dell Technologies' award-winning monitors are designed to fit your customer’s every business need and budget. They’re built with outstanding reliability and are packed full of productivity features to boost efficiency.
- Multi-monitor setup – Enable your customers to boost their productivity by up to 18% with a dual monitor set up with Dell Displays. Narrow bezel designs create an expansive, edge-to-edge visual experience, so your customer can focus on their screen and multitask with ease.
- Dell Display Manager – Help your customers increase their productivity and maximise efficiency with a range of features, like Easy Arrange, which organises their desktop, or the Input Manager, which switches between multiple monitors with ease.
- ComfortView – Minimise your customers exposure to harmful blue light emissions with ComfortView technology that promises a flicker-free screen and improved eye comfort.
Large Format Displays
Create a modern meeting space
Available in 55” to 86”, Dell Technologies’ interactive touch displays have up to 20 touchpoints and feature InGlass™ touch technology. Ideal for classrooms or meeting rooms, users experience a natural writing format using the passive styluses on anti-glare and anti-smudge glass. The interactive flat panel displays have multiple ports for connectivity or wireless connection, and the 4K UHD resolution produces stunning images.
- Make the most of your meeting: With a wide variety of connectivity options, you can quickly connect to the display and seamlessly switch between presenters, allowing your audience to enjoy a smooth and continuous presentation.
- Present crisply and clearly: Monitor scaling technology allows you to capture your audience’s attention with exceptionally clear text and vivid visuals.
Read our blog post
Capitalise on march rich opportunities and increase your profit by selling and attaching Dell Technologies accessories and ProSupport Plus today – find out more by reading our blog post ‘How to upsell with Dell Technologies’.
Our specialists can help you to grow your business and satisfy your customers, get in touch today to ask any questions and find out how we can help you accelerate your Dell business.
* IDC Quarterly PC Monitor Tracker, Q1 2018