The Dell Technologies Client product portfolio is as extensive as it is efficient, agile and reliable. Built to maximise operational effectiveness and optimise flexibility at any scale, the portfolio is thoughtfully designed to help your customers to stay connected to their world.
Mobility at its best
Dell Chromebooks are the perfect tool for your education customers, empowering student-led learning. These products are built with the best durability to withstand every school day. What’s more, they’re a very cost-effective solution that present high profit opportunities.
- Purpose-built for education – Designed to endure the rigors of K-12 student use, Latitude Education laptops and 2-in-1 PCs enable modern learners to create, innovate and collaborate in exciting new ways
- Lasts all day – With up to 14 hours of battery life, Chromebooks power students through even the longest school days
- Child-proof – Chromebooks come complete with sealed, spill-resistant keyboards, rubberised edges and Drop Protection, so it can withstand lockers, lunchrooms, backpacks and buses
Faster. Smarter. More responsive.
The world's most intelligent business PCs with built-in AI adapt* to the way you work, wherever you work, with cutting-edge innovations like ExpressResponse, Intelligent Audio and ExpressSign-in.
*ESG Research Report. 2019 Digital Work Survey. December 2019.
- Innovative Design & Sustainability – Latitude products are smaller and lighter than ever with narrow border screens and advanced cooling solutions, so users can work comfortably anywhere. A wide array of ports allows for remote office or conference room setup. SafeScreen and camera shutter options keep your work private. Aluminum, carbon fibre and post-consumer recycled materials are built to last, having passed rigorous MIL-STD 810G tests. Sustainable choices including waterborne paint and ocean bound plastics are in more Latitude products as Dell reaches EPEAT Gold rating and continue their commitment to end-to-end sustainability.
- Always Ready – Easy connections, untethered power, and smarter systems seamlessly increase the speed of productivity. Latest 10th Gen Intel® vPro® processors offer businesses the performance, manageability and built-in security features while providing the foundation for future technology advancements. Plug in less with Dell’s innovative Super Low Power panel and long-running batteries.
- Dell Optimizer – Transform your remote work experience with Dell Optimizer, the only built-in, AI-based optimization software that learns and responds to the way you work.* Features like ExpressResponse, Intelligent Audio and ExpressCharge intuitively analyze and adjust critical areas of your system, including performance, audio, battery run-time and more. The result? A seamless experience with fewer disruptions, wherever you work.
Dell also provide the full range of Latitude accessories including mice, keyboards, cases, docking station so every element of your workspace equipment is covered.
Built to withstand world's harshest environments
Your customers have a job to do, and with the Dell Latitude Rugged range you can ensure that they can continue to be productive, no matter what their work environment may be. Built to stand the most challenging conditions, Latitude Rugged offers world-class reliability.
- Latitude Rugged products are designed from the ground up with high-performance materials for maximum durability and data protection. Ultra polymers with high-compression strength provide impact protection, while magnesium alloy provides a rigid backbone.
- Control reflectivity and reduce glare with Direct-View outdoor-readable displays. These displays rely less on backlight brightness, conserve battery life, and are designed to look great in all conditions, including indoors and in low-light.
- Extreme temperatures shouldn’t hinder performance, QuadCool™ - a fully-sealed fan-based thermal management system – keeps critical system components running cool while protecting them from dust and water ingress.
Intelligence you can rely on
Designed for a refined user experience that’s easy to manage OptiPlex products are powerful business desktops and all-in-ones with best-in-class security features.
- Desktops – OptiPlex desktops are built to fit your customers’ environment. Crafted with the power of Intel 10th Generation processors in space-saving designs, your customers get maximum performance from a form factor that best fits their workspace.
- Micros – OptiPlex Micros are built to save space, with the smallest chassis design that can be mounted just about anywhere. These small machines pack a powerful punch thanks to the latest 7th Gen Intel® processors.
- Optimised Security – Dell Technologies offers comprehensive encryption, leading authentication and innovation malware prevention from a single source. Dell Technologies Data Security solutions protect end-user data and make it easy to centrally manage endpoint security and compliance. With embedded and optional security solutions, OptiPlex is part of the world’s most secure PC fleet.
- All-in-ones – OptiPlex All-in-Ones provide the aesthetic, space-saving design of an All-in-One with the flexibility to manage your displays separately from the system. They’re highly versatile with a telescopic handle for easy relocation and flexible viewing with pivot, tilt swivel and height adjustability.
The #1 workstations in the world
Precision Workstations are Dell’s highest performing and fully customisable workstations, which are designed, tested and certified with professional applications.
- Precision mobile workstations offer Dell’s highest performing, most reliable and fully customizable mobile workstations for professional applications.
- Dell Precision tower and rack workstations handle the most demanding applications across multiple industries.
- Optimized performance with exclusive Dell Optimizer for Precision software.
- The latest Dell Precision Workstations, with new increased performance, graphics, and memory are the perfect foundation for Immersive technology such as virtual reality (VR) .
- Dell Precision workstations deliver the power to deploy and manage cognitive technology platforms such as Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Form and function without compromise
XPS from Dell Technologies delivers the ultimate experience with the highest resolution displays, exceptional build quality, unique materials and powerful features. All XPS Products are beautiful, mobile powerhouses that enable your customers to work and play anywhere.
- CinemaColour – Engineered with best-in-class panel technology, combined with advanced hardware and software to power content with a superior dynamic range, Dell CinemaColour delivers the deepest blacks, the most dazzling brights and more vivid detail across the entire colour spectrum.
- CinemaSound – Experience studio-quality sound with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro which boosts volume and clarifies every tone.
- CinemaStream – Game-changing wireless channels maximise bandwidth to your videos for a seamless, stutter-free experience.
Fitting every need and budget
The #1 monitor brand in the world.*
Dell Technologies' award-winning monitors are designed to fit your customer’s every business need and budget. They’re built with outstanding reliability and are packed full of productivity features to boost efficiency.
- Multi-monitor setup – Enable your customers to boost their productivity by up to 18% with a dual monitor set up with Dell Displays. Narrow bezel designs create an expansive, edge-to-edge visual experience, so your customer can focus on their screen and multitask with ease.
- Dell Display Manager – Help your customers increase their productivity and maximise efficiency with a range of features, like Easy Arrange, which organises their desktop, or the Input Manager, which switches between multiple monitors with ease.
- ComfortView – Minimise your customers exposure to harmful blue light emissions with ComfortView technology that promises a flicker-free screen and improved eye comfort.
Large Format Displays
Create a modern meeting space
Available in 55” to 86”, Dell Technologies’ interactive touch displays have up to 20 touchpoints and feature InGlass™ touch technology. Ideal for classrooms or meeting rooms, users experience a natural writing format using the passive styluses on anti-glare and anti-smudge glass. The interactive flat panel displays have multiple ports for connectivity or wireless connection, and the 4K UHD resolution produces stunning images.
- Make the most of your meeting: With a wide variety of connectivity options, you can quickly connect to the display and seamlessly switch between presenters, allowing your audience to enjoy a smooth and continuous presentation.
- Present crisply and clearly: Monitor scaling technology allows you to capture your audience’s attention with exceptionally clear text and vivid visuals.
Peripherals and Docking
Maximise remote work productivity
Boost remote productivity with Dell Client Peripherals. Equip your employees with the technology they need to get the job done from anywhere, anytime. Use Dell Docks to maximise the workspace and support more monitors.
- Dell's fastest family of docks ever – Unmatched power delivery of up to 210W to Dell devices with ExpressCharge technology.
- Newest commercial docks feature a modular design that allows for easy field replacement of connectivity and power - Better total cost of ownership vs. entire dock replacement.
- Perfectly complement your Dell PCs – Peripherals are designed, tested and certified to work seamlessly together with Dell systems, conveniently purchase from a single source that offers a wide portfolio of accessories, backed by world-class service and support.
- Thoughtfully designed – Stylish, innovative, functional, these accessories are designed with unique features, and help you to work more effectively and efficiently whether working remotely or in the office.
Built for small businesses – Dependable laptops for small business at an exceptional value
Laptops at a more affordable price to help small businesses realise their full potential.
- The support you need – Optional ProSupport and Accidental damage
- Smart security features – TPM 2.0 security chip, fingerprint reader, webcam privacy shutter
- Plenty of ports, including legacy ports like VGA, so businesses are always connected
- All at an affordable price
Enhance your virtual workspaces with Wyse thin clients
Dell offers a wide selection of secure, reliable, cost-effective Wyse thin clients designed to integrate into any virtualised or web-based infrastructure, while meeting the budget and performance requirements for any application.
- Ultimate end-point security – End to end security.
- Centralised remote management – Make endpoint configuration and management easy for IT.
- High-quality user experience – A more efficient and effective digital experience.
* Based on publicly available share data, 2013 – Q3 2020. Dell monitors are #1 Worldwide for 7 consecutive years (2013, Q2 to 2020, Q3)! Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly PC Monitor Tracker, Q3, 2020.
Read our blog post
Capitalise on march rich opportunities and increase your profit by selling and attaching Dell Technologies accessories and ProSupport Plus today – find out more by reading our blog post ‘How to upsell with Dell Technologies’.
Our specialists can help you to grow your business and satisfy your customers. Get in touch today to ask any questions and find out how we can help you accelerate your Dell business.
* IDC Quarterly PC Monitor Tracker, Q1 2018