What is Momentum Boost?
Momentum Boost is part of Azlan’s partner enablement framework for Cisco. We extend your reach and your potential to make sales by focusing on specific Cisco architectures. Extend your product knowledge and solutions offering with help from our experts. Not only will you become a trusted advisor, you’ll become a specialised Cisco partner.
What are the business benefits?
This support programme helps you to work towards a specialisation in any of the Cisco architectures. By working with the experts at Azlan, you’ll receive the most effective training and technical assistance. Whether you have presales queries or require deployment support, we have support to meet your business needs.
We put you in the best position to help your customers and maximise your sales. We can help you to show and demo Cisco solutions to your customers, whether they’re transforming their data centre or looking to work more collaboratively across their organisation. With Momentum Boost you can develop new business opportunities straight away.
Our Business Development Managers will work around your business needs and maximise your potential success with Cisco’s architectures. Develop new business opportunities through tailored demand generation offerings from our experts.
We give you direct, personal access to the specialists
With Momentum Boost you can access:
- A focal internal account manager.
- A specialist architecture BDM who will assist with business planning.
- A named solutions architect to align with.
We deliver the best Cisco education
Improve your knowledge with:
- Training and enablement planning.
- Access to bootcamps and workshops.
- Certification management.
We offer you the best platform
We offer you market leading tools and capabilities including:
- Access to Cisco at the Business Solution Centre (BSC).
- Access to an innovation hub environment.
- Services contract renewal management.
We help you to continually develop
Position yourself as a Cisco trusted advisor with:
- Access to MDF.
- Attendance at Partner Growth days.
- Pre-packaged marketing campaigns.
- The Cisco Profitability Audit.