Even with a comprehensive multi-layered protection solution in place, no organization can prevent every endpoint attack. An effective solution needs to include three critical components – protection, detection, and response.
Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection and Response integrates Multi-Vector Protection with endpoint detection and response (EDR) capabilities via a single agent that eliminates EDR complexity. By leveraging Malwarebytes best informed remediation threat intelligence, your customers can confidently defend against all attack vectors and techniques with:
- Seven layers of static and dynamic detection technologies that protect them across every stage of an attack
- Continuous visibility into endpoints to help reduce the dwell-time of zero-day threats
- Three modes of endpoint isolation to rapidly stop the spread of an attack
- Response options beyond just alerts, to fix the problem—including proprietary Linking Engine remediation and Ransomware Rollback capabilities
Security Ops & Incident Response
Malwarebytes Incident Response is a threat detection and remediation tool built on a highly scalable, cloud-based management platform. It scans networked endpoints for advanced threats including malware, PUPs, and adware and thoroughly removes them. Malwarebytes Incident Response improves threat detection and the time it takes to respond to an attack with the added benefits of scalability, flexibility, and automation
Malwarebytes Academy provides web-based, on-demand product training to current Malwarebytes customers and partners. Within the academy, security professionals interested in becoming experts in Malwarebytes products and technologies have the opportunity to learn whenever and wherever they like. The e-learning courses allow you and/or your customers to go at your own pace with engaging and relevant content.
Topics covered include installation, setup, configuration, deployment, and administration of your customers’ cloud or on-premises managed solution.
Malwarebytes offer two types of services:
- Quick Start Services are designed to aid your customers in initial implementation while imparting best practices.
- Premium Services and Support are designed be to hands on, giving your customers’ access to a Technical Account Manager (TAM) year round alongside business reviews and priority support.
Training & Certification
New partners to Malwarebytes are required to take part in initial sales training to better understand how to sell and support solutions on offer. After this, 6 further ‘bite-sized’ sales training modules are offered if you wish to upskill and work your way up the partner programme tiers.
Explore the latest security resources on Trusted Advisor
Discover through our resource portfolio how working with Tech Data will empower you to maximise your sales, boost profit margins and satisfy your customers.