What is Multivendor Maintenance?
Tech Data’s Multivendor Maintenance (MVM) has been designed to address the problem of managing complex, multivendor environments.
MVM allows you to combine hardware, software and IT support into a single solution for your customers, which in turn will help simplify contract management, improve ROI and even extend the life of their mission-critical IT equipment.
Your customers will benefit from leading-edge technology, training, services and maintenance through a low-cost, monthly or quarterly subscription plan, moving away from large capital investments.
MVM is not limited to server, storage, and network hardware maintenance. Tech Data can provide proactive, reactive, onsite and remote IT support for over 30,000 IBM and non-IBM devices.
Tech Data provides a fully compliant offering (not limited to Cisco, NetApp, Juniper and Checkpoint) that blends original equipment manufacturer OEM proprietary firmware and software access (with major software vendors such as Red Hat, Suse and support on all ‘Open Source’ software products) with third-party helpdesk, problem diagnosis, parts and engineers. This is a low-risk alternative to more expensive manufacturer support and can yield significant savings.
Break-fix only support
We offer a stripped-back service (not limited to HP and Dell EMC) with third-party helpdesk, problem diagnosis, parts and engineers only. It is not supported by the manufacturer but is a significantly cheaper alternative for products that are post-warranty or end-of-service.
Why Multivendor Maintenance?
- Simplicity – providing customers with a pain-free service that reduces the complexity involved with maintaining diverse IT environments
- Single point of contact – aggregate all IT support contracts under a single support offering
- Cost savings – anticipate ongoing OPEX costs with a low-cost, monthly or quarterly subscription plan
- Speed and flexibility – your customers will receive competitive pricing that doesn’t take weeks, enabling them to shorten technology refresh cycles and sell more services
- Security – auto-entitlement for inventory oversights
Multivendor Maintenance Battlecard
MVM has been designed to address the problem of managing complex, multivendor environments. Download our handy battlecard to understand the benefits of MVM and how you can start a conversation with your customers.