How is cloud technology transforming patient care?
Why deploy Chrome Enterprise within healthcare organisations?
From secure interactive kiosks to nurse workstations, Chrome devices enable an on-demand, interactive experience for staff, visitors and patients. With a broad range of formats and price points, there’s a Chrome Device for almost any use case.
How can we connect staff?
On-demand, mobile access to the right information can affect diagnosis and lead to superior quality care, with patients being the ultimate beneficiary.
By arming healthcare professionals with the Chrome Enterprise portfolio, they can be freed up from fixed stations and become empowered to deliver seamless care anywhere, anytime:
- Provide easy access to apps and virtualised software, with data backed up to the cloud and encrypted
- Securely share devices with cloud-based profiles, proximity badges and remote wipe
- Enable staff to coordinate and collaborate on consistent care plans using G Suite
- Set up new devices in minutes with central endpoint management through Chrome Enterprise and remove the need for on-premise IT
Why choose Chrome Enterprise?
Unlock the additional Chrome OS and Browser features and controls that organisations need for an annual subscription fee.
- Productivity – Create an optimal user experience with device sync, SSO, Managed Google Play and app and workspace virtualisation options.
- Control – Manage your devices with increased flexibility via remote device management and the option of integrating with select EMMs and identity management providers.
- Security – Protect your company and user data with multi-layered end-to-end security, including automatic re-enrolment, session policies and remote disablement.
- Support – Reduce the dependency on IT and reactive user support with automatic updates, Chrome remote desktop and 24/7 Enterprise Support from Google.
Find out more…
To find out which Chrome Enterprise products and solutions you can use to improve patient care, visit the Trusted Advisor Chrome Enterprise healthcare page today, or contact a member of the Tech Data Google team here.
2Rosetta Consulting, 2018 press release
3Accenture – Retail Supply Chain Reboot: Agilely Facing the Unknown